Pests are frustrating to see in the home and an even bigger headache to deal with. And so, you shouldn’t live with a pest infestation any longer than necessary. No matter what type of pest has infested the home, one call to salem pest management rids the problem completely. There are several types of pests that can come into the home and cause trouble. Those pests include:
· Mice/Rats: Mice and rats carry disease and leave a very unpleasant odor in the air. Furthermore, they damage most everything they come into contact with and leave germs and bacteria on many surfaces of the home.
· Cockroaches: Cockroaches are one of the most common types of pest you’ll see in your home. There are a few types of cockroaches, but the American Cockroach and German cockroach are the most common.
· Termites: Termites feed on cellulose that’s found in the wood of the structure of your home. It takes little time to completely destroy a property if termites are present.
· Bees & Wasps: Bees and wasps usually won’t cause any home but that doesn’t mean they’re not scary or dangerous. It’s hard for many people to decipher the types of bees and wasps so it is especially important to hire a professional to rid the problem.
· Ants: Another type of pest you might find at your home is ants. Ants live both inside and outside of the home and are attracted to food. Some ants bite which makes an infestation an even bigger problem to endure.
Do you suspect these pests or others are in your home? One call to a pest control company can help detect the presence of pests and eliminate them in their entirety. Don’t live with pests when the pros are there to help you out in the time of need.